We provide clutch bearings assemblies in both metric and inch nominal series. These are corrosion resistant and perform even on high speed with ease. The clutch bearing is similar to a roller bearing, but instead of allowing the elements to roll freely in both directions the rolling elements lock when rolled the opposite direction. Clutches have three main tasks to perform overrunning, indexing and backstopping. The clutch consists of a series of cam shaped steel wedges.
Each clutch is placed at an angle to permit rotation in one direction, yet provides instantaneous backstopping in the other. It offers optimal running surfaces, compensates for thermal expansion, minimum energy consumption and superior speed & load carrying ability. Clutch bearings are applied to belt pulleys and chain wheels and as simple bearing support, backstop and overrunning clutch.
We Produce Clutch Bearings for the following
1. MERCEDES BENZ TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
2. RENAULT TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
3. VOLVO TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
4. MAN TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
5. DAF TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
6. SCANIA TRUCKS & BUSES CLUTCH BEARINGS
7. HINO TRUCKS CLUTCH BEARINGS
8. BEDFORD TRUCKS CLUTCH BEARINGS
9. CLUTCH BEARINGS FOR TRACTORS SUCH AS MASSEY FERGUSON, FORD NEW HOLLAND, FIAT, UTB, ZETOR, IMT, BELARUS AND ROMANIAN TRACTOR